Friday 28 October 2011

some more beautiful pages with my kits!

here I am again my friends!!!!

First of all I must thank you all for your wonderful comments, encouragement and nice words, yesterday was the very fist "happy day" I had in months and this is just because of you...

A special thanks goes to Marzenka (Sussiem) that made me some of the most beautiful compliments I could dream of... and my designer friends as Emeto, Delph, Feli and Kimla... but there would be so many friends to talk about that I cannot even think of making a list of them... thank you all!

now let me remind you that on sunday there will be two lucky winners: one for each of my kits among those who stared follow this blog!

and here there are some more gorgeous pages from my gallery @ DEVIANTSCRAP

and here you have the wonderful pages from my darling darling friends!

WITH HAIKU

by eagleszem


by Lorenza


by Feli


by mummyd



you can buy the kit HERE!

with BAROQUE

by mummyd


by Joanne





you can buy the kit HERE!

1 comment:

  1. C'est vraiment mais vraiment magnifiique!! Déjà 2 merveilles!! Et je suis certaine que tes prochains vont être encore plus magnifique!! Tu es pleines de talent!! Et je suis certaine que le meilleure est a venir!!

    bizous ma belle!!

    ReplyDelete